No Dental Benefits? We Have You Covered!
We are now offering our very own Dental Access Plan
If you do not have dental insurance, there is no need to sacrifice your oral health. Our Dental Access Plan can save you money on your dental treatments in our office. This plan is NOT dental insurance, it is an in-house discount dental plan.
Our membership plan is $295/yr per person. The regular cost without the access plan is $735. This is over $400 in savings per year!
Benefits of Membership
- NO waiting periods (immediate benefits)
- NO insurance company to deal with
- NO deductibles or annual maximums
- NO pre-existing condition clauses
- Two regular cleanings per year
- Two exams per year
- One set of bitewing x-rays per year
- One panoramic x-ray (according to ADA guidelines, which is 1 every 5 years)
- One fluoride treatment per year for children age 12 and under
- Additional 15% discount on all in-office procedures, with the exception of Invisalign & Bleaching
Compare Our Dental Access Plan to Our Standard Fees:
|Service||Standard Fee||Dental Access Fee|
|Exams (2 per year)||$140||INCLUDED|
|Regular Cleanings (2 per year)||$240||INCLUDED|
|Bitewing & periapical xrays (1 per year)||$164||INCLUDED|
|Panoramic X-ray (1 every 5 years)||$143||INCLUDED|
|Fluoride Treatments (under age 12)||$48||INCLUDED|
As a bonus, all Dental Access Plan members are also eligible to receive a 15% discount on all in-office procedures, with the exception of Invisalign and Bleaching